Friday, June 12, 2009

Long time, no Blog....

So life has been busy lately and I haven't had a chance to update my blog....so sorry.....

So here is an update in a nut shell --
- I started a second job at Merrimack Valley Hospital (I like it so far)
- Aidan is registered for Kindergarten (dang...where does the time go...)
- We have been working hard on the house doing yard work and decorating (we LOVE the house)
- the kids have been playing hard
- Jesse and I were able to go on a double date with my brother and his fiancee to Boston (had a blast!!)
- Finally, we are all waiting for the summer weather to arrive so we can enjoy it more!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures....and I am sorry, but it is long....

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: May-June-2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: