Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a month!!

So April was not the best month for me; stress wise, but in the end it was all worth it! Let's see where should we begin....


I guess we can start with the house first...to make a very long story short -- we closed on the house on May 1st. And in the end that is all that matters right? Of course it was a VERY stressful and frusterating situation. We move into the house next weekend!


On the health front...I did OK this month. I know that I could have done much better, but I am an emotional eater, so with the stress of the house I ate alot of crap alot pf the time. So I ended the month at 206.4; I will do better in May! I finished up my time with my personal trainer last week and we re-took the Physical Fitness Evaluation that I had taken back in January and to my surprise I did considerably better. The results are below, so that I can look back on them later and try to beat them again!!

Test: January '09/ April '09
Weight: 229 / 206
Body Composition (this is when they use the little pinchy tool):
Tricep: 36 / 27
Abdomen: 32 / 21
Quadracep: 35 / 32
BMI: 32.85 (Obese) / 29.55 (overweight)
Upper Body Strength: 6 / 10
Grip Strength: Fair / Excellent
Lower Body Strength: 12 / 18
Pushups in 1 min.: 20 / 40
Curl-Ups in 1 min.: 40 / 66
Cardio Fitness: Level Marginal / Good

On the school front... my semester is almost over, and I can't wait! It looks like I will end the semester with a B. Which in the grand scheme of things isn't too bad considering I didn't really study this semester! I will buckle down in the fall and get my A back!!

No comments: